Physical exercise and activity is a major contributor to a healthy lifestyle that we know; here people are made to use their bodies and disuse leads to unhealthy living. Unhealthy living may manifest itself in weakness, disobey, lack of endurance and poor health overall that may foster disease development.
Why Physical Exercise Tips for Healthy Living Lifestyle:
- Regular physical exercise can prevent and reverse age-related decreases in muscle mass and also in strength, flexibility, improve balance and endurance and decrease the risk of falls in the elderly as well.
- Regular exercise also can help prevent coronary heart disease, unfortunate stroke, diabetes, obesity, and high blood pressure as well. Regular, weight-bearing exercises can help prevent osteoporosis by building bone strength and strong.
- Regular fitness can help significantly chronic arthritis sufferers and improve their capacity to perform daily activities such as driving, climbing stairs, and opening jars.
- Regular exercise can also help increase self-esteem and self-confidence and can help decrease stress and anxiety, enhance mood and improve general mental health as well.
- Twenty Five minutes of modest exercise (walking is also OK) at least 3 to 5 days a week is highly recommended, but the greatest health benefits come from exercising most days of the week and continuing during all the months.
- Exercise can be broken up into smaller 15-minute sessions that is okay.
- You should start slowly and progress gradually to avoid injury or excessive soreness or fatigue. Over time, build up to 35 to 65 minutes of moderate to vigorous exercise every day and continuing.
- Believe it that people are never too old to start exercising well. Even frail, elderly individuals (69-89 years of age) can improve their strength, endurance and balance with exercise very nicely.
- Almost any kind of exercise (swimming, water aerobics, walking, resistance, weights, yoga, and many others) is greatly helpful for everybody.
Children also need physical exercise; letting them play outside of the home is a good beneficial beginning.
Sports for children may provide excellent scopes for physical exercise, but here care must be taken not to overdo certain exercises please(for example, throwing too many pitches in baseball badly may harm a joint like the shoulder or elbow).
Exertion during strenuous exercise may make a person very tired and sore, but if it pains, stop the exercise until the pain source is discovered and treated well. The person may need medical help and advice about continuation of such exercise as well.
By the way, most individuals can begin moderate exercising, such as walking and slow running, without a medical examination.
The following aged persons, however, should consult a doctor before beginning more vast exercise:
- Men over age 39 or women over age 49.
- The people with heart or lung disease, asthma, arthritis, or osteoporosis.
- The people who experience chest pressure and pain with exertion or who develop fatigue or shortness of breath easily as well.
- Individuals with conditions that increase their risks of developing coronary heart disease, such as high blood pressure, also diabetes, cigarette smoking habits, high blood cholesterol inside, or having family members(Genetic Orders) who had early onset heart-attacks and coronary heart-diseases.
- The persons who are morbidly obese too.
Consequences of noticeable physical inactivity and lack of exercises:
- Physical inactivity and lack of exercising are associated with many kind of heart diseases and some cancers.
- Physical inactivity and lack of exercising are also associated with type-II diabetes(also known as maturity or adult-onset or non-insulin-dependent diabetes).
- Physical inactivity and lack of exercising also contribute to weight gain.
The examples of product links used above are affiliate links and honestly
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases”